Friday, October 12, 2007

Far be it for me to allow faulty associations from faux friends.
Ultimately ur unforgettable excuses are useless when usually I didn't expect much from u.
Cautiously I convey conscious decisions to be more selective about the collective I keep in confidence.
Keeping those that don't want to be kept, killing time rather then being a kickstand.
Yet you rather misrepresent yourself; youthful delusions have let me know that your youngness is contagious and at my age it's time for you to leave.
Ordinarily I would organize my thoughts better; ought to open up to the idea that friends can be opposites and understand you.
Usually I have plenty of umbrellas to stand under; uncommonly too often I find myself in the rain. An understatement which I will forever utilize.


be careful of those with ulterior motives and of those you are quick to call friend. and for those offended by this piece, just read straight down the side.



© October 2007
Staats

No comments:

Post a Comment